4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 powder, family room, Kitchen
- 2 car garage plus 4 car parking in the driveway, room for a camper.
- New landscape front yard and back yard
- 1904 square feet of living space as per records
- The lovely front door leads into a welcoming living room area- This bright and airy living room features a woodburning fireplace
- The formal living room opens up to a charming family kitchen with new cabinetes and new appliances creating a wonderful feeling of open-ness and flow on the main level
- The kitchen features abundant cabinet space, new counters, gas range, and Refrigerator all in Stailess Steel.
- Bedrooms 1 is plenty big, with closet.
- Full bathroom features new fixtures, flooring and Tub and Shower.
- The 2nd bedroom has new flooring, closet.
This home is centrally located, nestled in central Novato with easy access to highway 101 or Highway 37, making quite a short drive to the Golden Gate Bridge, West Marin or the Northern California Coast, to Point Reyes and Stinson Beach. Sonoma, Napa, East Bay.
Located in the rolling hills and valleys of northern Marin County, Novato is the second-largest community in the county. Formerly known as a gateway to the Wine Country, Novato is increasingly being discovered as a destination in its own right. The reasons: great weather, a lively downtown, and homes that provide the best value in Marin. Upscale housing includes the luxury homes of Black Point, waterfront living on the lagoons of Bel Marin Keys, the wooded Alameda Del Prado, and Indian Valley Road and its horse-country estates. Big-box shopping is concentrated in the Vintage Oaks Shopping Center, which houses a Costco, a Target, and a Macy's Furniture, among other businesses. Downtown, a beautification program has brought new life to the businesses along Grant Avenue. The downtown area is alive with a Tuesday evening farmers market, outdoor movies, parades, and art and wine festivals. In the '90s, military base Hamilton Field was converted to new housing and a business park. The former hangars now house cutting-edge biotech companies, digital development companies, the Marin Museum of Contemporary Art, and more than 40 art studios. Novato is also headquarters of large insurance company Fireman's Fund, as well as the Buck Institute, a research organization that focuses solely on aging.
Additional Showings by Appointment with the Listing Agent